Tuesday in King of Prussia
678 South Gulph Rd, King of Prussia PA
From 202 turn south onto South Henderson Rd, take it until it dead ends at South Gulf Rd, and turn right. Practice is at the first house on the left. The driveway is steep and has a large initial bump to it, so please take it slow to avoid bottoming out.
1600 Black Rock Road
Royersford, PA 19468
(formerly known as the Montgomery County Geriatric Center)
Take Rt. 422 West to Collegeville (Rt. 29) Exit.? Go left off ramp onto Rt. 29 and go to the second traffic light.? Turn right onto Black Rock Road.? Follow road approximately one mile to the light at Rt. 113.? Turn left onto Rt. 113.? The Parkhouse is on your right after about a half mile.? Go into the main entrance and through the lobby.? If you arrive after 8 PM, Security will have already locked the doors, so you will have to ring the bell or pound on the door.? For additional directions visit the Parkhouse webpage.
Royer-Greaves School for the Blind
118 S Valley Road
Paoli, PA. 19301
From the West
- Take 202 North to Route 29
- Take Route 29 South and make a left on Route 30 Business
- In about 2 miles, turn Right onto South Valley Road (across from the train station)
- Continue at *** below
From the East
- Take 202 South to the exit for Route 252/Swedesford Road. You can only go West.
- Pass under the highway and go about 1 mile until Swedesford Road turns Right.
- Go STRAIGHT on Route 252/Bear Hill Road for another mail. Pass under the railroad tracks
- Turn Right at the intersection with Route 30 Business
- Go about a half-mile and turn left onto South Valley Road across from the train station.
- Continue at *** below
*** Go through the intersection (you do not have a stop sign) and then turn right at the sign for Royer-Greaves School
Practice is in the Gymansium immediately on the right. Go past the gym and park down and on the right.
United Church of Christ
145 Chestnut St.
Spring City, PA. 19475
- Best route to Rt. 422
- Take the Royersford exit and TURN SOUTH (S. Township Line Rd., which becomes Main St. when you pass the Wawa).
- Through downtown Royersford on Main Street and across the bridge (Main becomes E. Bridge St.) into Spring City.
- Turn LEFT at the T-intersection at the Turkey Hill (N. Main St.).
- Turn RIGHT on Chestnut St. (after the fire station).
- The church is on the RIGHT 1/2 a block up.
- Please park in the church parking lot and take the door that faces the lot.
- We are inside in the fellowship hall that's straight ahead on the first floor.
A map (122K) is also available here.
Disclaimer: This is the recognized web site for the Shire of Hartshorn-dale of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. and is maintained by Andrew Hampson. This site may contain electronic versions of the group's governing documents. Any discrepancies between the electronic version of any information on this site and the printed version that is available from the originating office will be decided in favor of the printed version. For information on using photographs, articles, or artwork from this web site, please contact the Webminister at email@example.com. He or she will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece. Please respect the legal rights of our contributors.
Copyright © 2010 Shire of Hartshorn-dale. The original
contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site.
This page last modified August 11, 2015.